small collection of trans education resources for cis allies who are interested
- what does “cisgender” mean?
- what does “transgender” mean?
- what does “genderqueer” mean?
- what does “non-binary” mean?
- in-depth interview with a non-binary genderqueer person about their identity
- what does “intersex” mean?
- but how does the psychology community feel about trans people?
- why is it hard for trans people to access medical care?
- other various terms, and some more
Today I’d like to share stuff about our body :) it’s always nice to know a little bit more about it!
- Great things about small boobs
- Why we need to cuddle
- Some ways to boost your metabolism
- Why you should drink more water
- Being a little fat is fine
- Worst food for your diet
And my favorites:
I hope you enjoy reading them and please don’t forget to let me know which one was your favorite ^-^ have a nice day! ♥♥
*turns on adorable animal feeds and gives you soft pillows and blankets*